Back to School with the Caramel family
Back to school was very close and Vivian wanted to make sure everything was ready for Carlie as she started.
"Now Carlie do you have everything?"
"I think so Mum, new bag, pencil case and lots of books!"
Justin arrived with his bag to join the packing...
"All ready to pack - I brought my bag!"
"Oh dear, Justin! There's no need for you to pack your bag - you're still in Nursery which has different needs. There's time yet before you go to big school..."
J. "Aww"
C. "You can help me by passing the books from the table, Justin"
C. "There all packed! Now I can go to school tomorrow all ready to start."
V. "And the last thing you need is a good night's sleep. Time to get ready for bed."
(This story is a little later than meant but RL interfered... I created the house and Justin's bag before but the books and Carlie's bag were crafted for the challenge.)



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust dropped in to catch up with the newest posts on 'Sylvanarium'. All the stories my friends have posted are inspiring. I love your story about Carlie Caramel's evening before going back to school after holidays very much. Hopefully little Justin was not too disappointed about still being a nursery boy. Caramel family's home looks so cosy - and the bags and books you created for Carlie and Justin look fab. I <3 it! ;)
DeleteHi H Thistlethorn!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet story! Justin is so eager to go to school, that's so endearing. I wonder if he will feel the same way when he grows up, hehe.
Love your handmade items, as always. The bags are especially impressive!