22 September 2026

Back To School - Impressions from Purrchester

Dear friends,

Of course, this is a belated response to HThistlethorn’s August challenge, ‘Back To School’. I’m sorry about that.


I’ve been searching through my album for pictures that I knew must be somewhere in my ‘Purrchester files’. As a new school year begins in August, lots of photos are taken showing the little ones on their first day as school kittens. Here is a portrait of two kittens called Louis and Louise Carpenter, proudly showing off their school bags and school cones – a tradition in Purrchester. Inside are little gifts for new pupils and – of course – plenty of treats.


In the new school year, there are of course plenty of new things to learn again – for example, in maths, how to calculate the volume of shapes – in this case, the volume of cubes. The pupils listen attentively to the teacher’s explanations…


In geography lessons, Mr Hudson let us sneak into the classroom to find out about West Woodland and the town of Purrchester.


                                                                                 

I was happy that I found these impressions of School Life in Purrchester....

which leads me to the September's Creative Challenge called:

LOST & FOUND





 

No comments:

Post a Comment