I loved your story, as always. It was endearing reading about all of Sweet Berry Valley's everyday heroes. Loved seeing the Walnuts together too, grandparents included! :) The behind the scenes was very relatable, haha!
Thanks a million, Ayrell ! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. I always love seeing other people's behind-the-scenes photos, so I decided to share mine! Have a great day!
Thank you very, very much for your heart-warming and touching story about the heroes of Sweetberry Valley... adorable! I think it's a very smart interpretation of the 'Heroes'-challenge to take a look at all the system-relevant (an expression I learnt during Covid times) citizens who are heroes every single one of them. Your 'behind the scenes' report was very interesting to read. What an effort to create the photo sets - but it was absolutely worth it: Everything looks fantastic. I love the picture of the Dalmatian brothers repairing playground toys in the evening sun (AI did great, here - and also for the 'Super Squirrel' book of Ralph). I had no clue that finding a clock face showing 5 a.m. is such an issue, since I never tried to find one, myself. Artificial Intelligence helps with telling creative stories - and that's how it should be, I think.
I LOVE your Heroes of Sweetberry Valley, dear Cutata!
Hi Florence! Thank you so much! I love your "system-relevant heroes" description,it fits perfectly! Setting up the scenes took some effort, but knowing you enjoyed them makes it all worth it. Have a wonderful day!
Hi Cutata!
ReplyDeleteI loved your story, as always. It was endearing reading about all of Sweet Berry Valley's everyday heroes. Loved seeing the Walnuts together too, grandparents included! :)
The behind the scenes was very relatable, haha!
Have a wonderful rest of the week, my friend!
Thanks a million, Ayrell ! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. I always love seeing other people's behind-the-scenes photos, so I decided to share mine! Have a great day!
DeleteThank you very, very much for your heart-warming and touching story about the heroes of Sweetberry Valley... adorable! I think it's a very smart interpretation of the 'Heroes'-challenge to take a look at all the system-relevant (an expression I learnt during Covid times) citizens who are heroes every single one of them.
ReplyDeleteYour 'behind the scenes' report was very interesting to read. What an effort to create the photo sets - but it was absolutely worth it: Everything looks fantastic. I love the picture of the Dalmatian brothers repairing playground toys in the evening sun (AI did great, here - and also for the 'Super Squirrel' book of Ralph). I had no clue that finding a clock face showing 5 a.m. is such an issue, since I never tried to find one, myself. Artificial Intelligence helps with telling creative stories - and that's how it should be, I think.
I LOVE your Heroes of Sweetberry Valley, dear Cutata!
Hi Florence! Thank you so much! I love your "system-relevant heroes" description,it fits perfectly! Setting up the scenes took some effort, but knowing you enjoyed them makes it all worth it. Have a wonderful day!
Delete