Delayed, but here is my submission for June's challenge - Tourism. A while ago I introduced the parents of Eliza Butterglove and showed them to be keen travellers. This seemed a great opportunity to talk about a particular trip they had taken.
I was a little cheeky, giving a cameo to Cutata's wonderful characters - Peter & Peace - and I hope that's okay.
There are a few call backs to earlier stories but I've added notes at the end to document where they are, should anyone wish to look back.
Avid Tourists
Arriving home from my morning
constitutional I heard two things - the thunder of children's feet
running upstairs and laughter from my living room.
Entering, all became clear. Cornelius and Letitia Dandelion were holding
court and Eliza, Cecile and Merlin were still chuckling from whatever
had been said.
Loved reading about Cornelius and Letitia's recent travels! Loved Peter and Peace's surprise apparition too. Great story and pictures, as always! Loved the final photos.
ReplyDeleteLoved this story, Jackson! Cornelius and Letitia are true avid tourists. Seeing Peter and Peace made my day, and the photos are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Given both Cecile & Jackson's parents have passed on, introducing surrogate grandparents using Eliza was useful some time ago. This challenge allowed me to bring them back in a featured role. Handy to introduce Eliza's cousin Clive and the red car too! 😀
ReplyDelete